Our Community Engagement Programme offers support to individuals and families that are experiencing food insecurity; helping them to get to the heart of what is causing the issues and empowering them to access information and support that is available.
Through 1:1 work we are offering:
- A listening ear and friendly support
- Navigation through information, activities and services that can their improve circumstances.
We support adults who are:
- Experiencing food insecurity
- Looking to take responsibility to change their circumstances but need the support to do so
- Committed to working towards personal goals
If you are working with a client that is willing and able to engage with an informal service that will support them to reach their goals towards food security then please read more about our service and complete the referral form with the client.
We have opportunities for volunteers to come alongside people facing challenges and look at steps that can bring about a positive way forward for them.
If you are interested in a voluntary role within the Community Engagement programme, get in touch with Amy via email@example.com.